Friday, January 21, 2011

FOR MY READERS WHO SPEAK ROMANIAN!

My dear friends,

I have succeeded to save the Info Kappa (now deceased) newsletter from
my old computer (R.I.P.!) and have created a file with what I think it is
essential all the editorials (including Gina's and by a few other friends) and
the quotations for those editorials. It is actually a great collection of essays
re the fundamental concepts, but also about some books, personalities and
special events. A kind of Unfinished Intellectual Symphony.
It is in form of a zipped file, 7.484 KB.
In case that somebody wants this file, just please write me to:
peter.gluck@gmail.com,
I will send it with pleasure  It can be very useful for those interested in how this
world works and (my writings) a treasure for insomniacs.

No comments:

Post a Comment